Saturday, April 14, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings all,

For quite some time, I've agonized that, while outspoken, I color everything I say and write depending on the company or forum in which I find myself--in my community, on my campus, on a given discussion board and so forth.

Consequently, after long thought, I created this blog to write what I really think, honestly and without censureship.

One major obstacle to this for me has been that I don't like to write anonymously--I'd rather sign my name and stand behind my claims and observations. However, I've finally had to admit to myself that I live in circles where I just can't do that and be open, bold, and experimental in my writing and ideas. So, I've caved and created this space.

Rest assured I will still write as if I were signing my real name, and I trust visitors who comment will do the same.

A space where I can write, think, and share freely can only lead to growth. I hope you feel the same way. Please join the conversation--I truly want your thoughts too.

A newly freed Writer.

3 comments:

slavetaboo said...

I am looking forward to learning more about your thoughts.

MEOrhewere said...

very down to earth and straight to the point; i like your style but do you still write - looks like its been quite some time you last updated your blog. would also like you to visit my blog and give me a true critic.

Gwil W said...

I expect he's out hiking somewhere. Be back in a year or two no doubt.